Higher Study in USA for International Students.
USA student visa is called F-1 Visa
There are 4 intakes every year for International Students:
1. January Intake: Apply 4 months earlier so that you get admission and enough time to process your Visa.
2. March/April Intake: Apply 4 months earlier so that you get admission and enough time to process your Visa.
3. June/July Intake: application open from January 15 and closed on March 15.
4. September Intake: Application open from May 15 and closed on July 15
Why USA for Higher study?
* USA is the country of ample opportunities
* International standard education
* Nobody comeback from USA after finishing education
* Huge job facilities during and after study
* English speaking country
Here is some USA Universities:
Michigan State University
* Virginia International University VIU
* Wichita State University
* St.john’s University
* University of California
University of South florida
University of South Carolina
The City University of New York
South Texas College
Admission documents needed:
1. D/Bank check for Application fee (If you have not paid the application fee online)
2. Recommendation letters (from 3 lectures) – one letter from each lecturer. Click here to see Recommendation letter formats.
3. GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS Score Xerox. (Also you have to report the test scores officially)
4. Transcripts (Bachelors Degree). Click here to find How to Get Your Official Academic Transcript for Graduate School.
5. Bachelors Degree certificate (If available)
6. SSC/10th or Equivalent Certificate
7. 12th/ intermediate or Equivalent certificates
8. SOP (Statement of Purpose) Click here to know how to write a SOP and for Sample SOPs 9) Bank statement
9. Affidavit Click here to see sample self-affidavit
10. Study certificate or Job experience certificate
11. Photo Copies of first and last pages of your passport
12. Copies and proofs of all your other activities (Ex. Paper presentations, Your organizing skills in your symposiums etc.)
13. Other documents you have.
14. WES Evaluation (If the university requires)
Visa Documents needed:
* Current passport
* 2 copies of Photograph 5cm* 5cm
* Submission confirmation DS-160
* Visa Fees paid paper
* Appointment letter
* SEVIS Fee paid paper
* Evidence of Financial resources
* 3 years tax return
* Sponsor’s documents
* Academic documents
* Language proficiency certificate
Program of Study:
Subject of Study:
Any subject of Business, Science, Technology, Medical, Arts & Humanities available.
* Application Fee for Admission= $ 100
SEVIS Fee…………………..= $ 220
Embassy Fee………= $ 160
Tuition Fee= $ 8000 to $ 30000
ESL program also available.
* Dormitories facility provided
* Scholarship also possible