*(email@example.com) * Contact: 01818425521 * 01532519887*
*Why Canada for higher study?
* A highly developed peace loving country.
* Permanent Resident facility after study.
* World standard education.
* Job opportunities during & after study.
* Can take dependent with.
* Medium of instruction is English.
* Scholarship facilities for International students.
- Some Canada Universities:
* Thomson River university
* McGill University
Documents needed for Admission
* All academics Certificates
* All academics Marksheet
* Proof of Language proficiency
* Motivation letter SOP
* Reference letter
* Passport & Photo
* Study gap documents
Visa Documents needed:
- An acceptance letter from your education institution, and
- A valid passport or travel document
You must also:
- Prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
- Tuition Fees
- Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada, and
- Return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
- Be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada (you may have to provide a police certificate)
- Be in good health (you may need to complete a medical exam)
- Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your studies
To prove you can financially support yourself and any accompanying family members, you may be asked to provide:
- Documentation of a Canadian bank account in your name, if money has been transferred to Canada
- Documentation of a student/education loan from a financial institution
- Bank statements
- A bank draft in convertible currency
- Proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
- A letter for the person or institution providing your funding
- Proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are enrolled in a Canadian-funded educational program
Visa application Link:
Program of Study:
Subject of Study:
Any subject of Business, Science, Technology, Medical, Arts & Humanities available.
* Application Fee for Admission= $ 100
Embassy Fee………= CAD 235
Tuition Fee= $ 12000 to $30000
- Language proficiency:
*ESL program also available.
* Dormitories facility provided